Zoo Adventures!

Hi everyone,

Sorry it’s been so long since my last post but I haven’t had much fodder to talk about. We have been sticking pretty close to the house and Mommy got the stomach bug that was going around last week so she wasn’t up to taking many pictures.

Today, though, I finally got something worth talking about. Daddy has this week off and we went down to the zoo! Even though the weather report said there was a 70% chance of rain we must have been in the lucky 30% because we didn’t get one sprinkle.

Our good luck with the weather must have transferred over to the animals because the only animals we didn’t get to see were the wolf (who is elusive anyway) and the lions. I had a lot of fun and walked everywhere we went so I was exhausted by the end of our visit. You can see from my pictures above that the only animals I got to “pose” with were the statues. Can you see the tiger behind Daddy and me? I know you can see the elephant in the background of my picture with Mommy.

We stopped for a late lunch at Red Mill Burger where I managed to scarf down a hamburger and a few fries. I could barely stay awake for the trip across town to Top Pot Doughnut. My bite of cake doughnut must have revived me though, because I kicked Mom’s seat and sang to myself to keep awake the whole way home. Hmmm . . . I wonder if that’s why I had an early bedtime.
Until next time . . .

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s